Certificate in Controls
The requirements for the Certificate in Controls include the following:
- Acceptance into the program
- Completion of four courses (12 units) approved by the program director, with a minimum grade-point average of 3.0
- Completion of requirements for a graduate degree in the student's home department
|ESE 520||Probability and Stochastic Processes||3|
|ESE 551||Linear Dynamic Systems I||3|
|ESE 553||Nonlinear Dynamic Systems||3|
One of the following courses:
|ESE 425||Random Processes and Kalman Filtering||3|
|ESE 543||Control Systems Design by State Space Methods||3|
|ESE 547||Robust and Adaptive Control||3|
- The program must be consistent with the residency and other applicable requirements of Washington University and the McKelvey School of Engineering.
- Students must obtain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 out of a possible 4.0 overall for courses applied toward the degree. Courses that apply toward the degree must be taken with the credit/letter grade option.