The graduate and professional Bulletins are the catalogs of programs, degree requirements and policies of the following schools of Washington University in St. Louis: Architecture & Urban Design; Art; Arts & Sciences; Business; Engineering; Law; Medicine; and Social Work & Public Health.
The University College Bulletin is the catalog of University College, the professional and continuing education division of Arts & Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis. The catalog includes programs, degree requirements, course descriptions and pertinent university policies for students earning a degree through University College.
The 2020-21 Bulletin is entirely online but may be downloaded in PDF format for printing. Individual pages may be downloaded in PDF format using the "Download This Page as a PDF" option on each page. To download the full PDF, please choose from the following:
- Architecture & Urban Design Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Art Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Arts & Sciences Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Business Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Engineering Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Law Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Medicine Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- Social Work & Public Health Bulletin (PDF) — Coming soon
- University College Bulletin (undergraduate & graduate) (PDF) — Coming soon
The degree requirements and policies in the 2020-21 Bulletin apply to students entering Washington University during the 2020-21 academic year.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information, applicable policies and other materials presented in the Bulletin are accurate and correct as of the date of publication (August 3, 2020). Washington University reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. Therefore, the electronic version of the Bulletin may change from time to time without notice. The governing document at any given time is the then-current version of the Bulletin, as published online, and then-currently applicable policies and information are those contained in that Bulletin.