Master of Architecture: MArch 3
This full six-semester professional curriculum is for students holding baccalaureate degrees with majors in architecture and with majors other than architecture. The program begins with a series of core studios and courses before students progress into the advanced studio sequence. This 105-credit program leads to a professionally accredited Master of Architecture degree.
Students admitted to the MArch 3 program have the opportunity to waive the following courses:
- Building Systems (ARCH 445)
- Structures I (ARCH 447A)
- Structures II (ARCH 448A)
- Architectural History I: Antiquity to Baroque (ARCH 4280)
- Architectural History II: Architecture Since 1880 (ARCH 4284)
- Environmental Systems I (ARCH 438)
- Environmental Systems II (ARCH 439)
Six waived units count toward the degree; all other units must be replaced with general electives.