The Olin full-time MBA program provides students with the learning experience to understand business from a global perspective through international study by partnering with 8 world-class institutions abroad. By allowing students to learn and live in another culture, this cross-cultural experience allows students to transform their thinking to involve a global view.
Students have the option to study abroad for a semester, a mini-term or a summer term.
- Chinese University of Hong Kong — Hong Kong
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology — Hong Kong
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad — Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta — Calcutta
- Otto Beisheim Graduate School of Management — Vallendar or Düsseldorf, Germany
- S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research — Mumbai, India
- Université Paris-Dauphine — Paris, France
- Yonsei University School of Business — Seoul, South Korea