To meet the demand for next-generation financial expertise, Olin Business School has partnered with six leading universities around the world. The collaboration creates a singular educational paradigm: the Global Master of Finance (GMF) program for high-reaching students. All graduates receive a Master of Science in Finance (MSF) degree from Olin Business School, and they complete a second program with one of the GMF partner schools. Complementary curricula and certifications vary by partner institution. A highlight of the program is two one-week immersion courses in Washington, D.C., and New York City.
- Singapore Management University partnership curriculum
- Yonsei University (South Korea) partnership curriculum
- Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (Israel) partnership curriculum
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra (Spain) partnership curriculum
- WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management (Germany) partnership curriculum
- University of Macau (China) partnership curriculum