Students seeking a bachelor's degree at the School of Continuing & Professional Studies can pursue a minor in one of nine subjects.

Course work taken as part of the minor also may fulfill distribution requirements or major requirements. If there is overlap between a major and a minor, the minor must include at least 9 distinct credit units that do not apply to the major. Only courses receiving a grade of C- or higher will be applied to the minor. In order to be awarded the minor, students must earn a minimum cumulative grade-point average of 2.0 in all courses taken toward the minor. Students may complement their major with a certificate instead of (or in addition to) a minor.

A minor can be declared when a student has met with an academic advisor at the School of Continuing & Professional Studies and completed a Minor Application form before beginning the final semester of study toward a Bachelor of Science.

At least 9 units must be advanced-level course work (300 level or above), and at least 6 of the 9 units in advanced course work must be completed at the School of Continuing & Professional Studies. A maximum of 3 units of transfer credit may be applied to the minor.

Minors are offered in the following subjects:

Contact Info