Combined Undergraduate Degree Opportunities

Students may work toward the Bachelor of Arts (AB) degree in the College of Arts & Sciences while simultaneously earning another undergraduate degree in architecture, art, business, or engineering. Students undertaking such a "dual degree" program must earn 150 units, 90 of which must be in the College of Arts & Sciences. They must also fulfill the requirements for a major in each of the two schools and complete the distribution requirements for both schools. Interested students should contact both a dean in the College and the designated dean in the appropriate professional school as early as possible during their undergraduate careers.

Contact Info