Minors (directory)

Residency Rule for Engineering Minors

No more than 6 units of credit transferred from another institution (outside Washington University) can be used to meet the requirements of any minor offered by the McKelvey School of Engineering. The remaining units (up to the amount required for the minor) must be applicable units from Washington University taken for a letter grade. Classes taken with the pass/fail grade option do not meet requirements unless specifically allowed. The review committee that oversees a minor has the authority to establish a more stringent residency rule.


Below is a list of minors offered by the McKelvey School of Engineering. Visit the following sections of this Bulletin for more information about a specific minor. Students must log into WebSTAC and select the Major Programs link under Academics to declare a minor online.

Contact Info