MSW Dual and Joint Degrees

We feature structured joint- and dual-degree programs that allow students to earn a Master of Social Work degree in combination with one of the following degrees from the top-ranked schools of Washington University:

We also offer two additional joint degrees in partnership with Eden Theological Seminary:

Note: To enter a joint-degree program, students must apply to each school separately and be admitted to both. Applicants interested in the MSW/MPH or MSW/MSP dual degree must apply to the Brown School's social work and public health or social work and social policy programs separately.

For more information about any of these programs, contact Brown School Admissions.

Contact Info