The Brown School offers structured joint- and dual-degree programs, giving students the opportunity to earn a Master of Public Health degree in combination with one of the following degrees from the top-ranked schools of Washington University:
- Public Health and Social Work (MPH/MSW)
- Public Health and Medicine (MPH/MD)
- Public Health and Business (MPH/MBA)
- Public Health and Occupational Therapy (MPH/MSOT)
- Public Health and Anthropology (MPH/PhD in Anthropology)
- Public Health and Law (MPH/JD)
Note: To enter a joint-degree program, students must apply to each school separately and be admitted to both. Applicants interested in the MPH/MSW dual degree must apply to the Brown School's public health and social work programs separately.
For more information about any of these programs, contact Brown School Admissions.