The Brown School offers structured joint- and dual-degree programs, giving students the opportunity to earn a Master of Public Health degree in combination with one of the following degrees from the top-ranked schools of Washington University:

Note: To enter a joint-degree program, students must apply to each school separately and be admitted to both. Applicants interested in the MPH/MSW dual degree must apply to the Brown School's public health and social work programs separately.

For more information about any of these programs, contact Brown School Admissions.